Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Perspective - How big are we!

This one I hope most of us have seen, but I personally like this so much and want to have this posted in my blog. Whenever I see this, my ego level comes down drastically and I wish I must do something worth to this society....

Now, THIS is really fascinating - it's rather dazzling to see it presented this way.


I certainly thought this was enlightening. beyond our sun ... It's a big universe.


Antares is the 15th brightest star in the sky. It is more than 1000 light years away.
Now how big are we?
How big is our ego level?
Who are us to judge others and punish others?
Do we really have to hurt people since we have to satisfy our self esteem?
And how big are the things that upset us day to day?
Or for that matter, the things that are important?
Keep life simple and stay positive..!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger