Friday, August 22, 2014

Live Positive Way

“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
“Peace begins with a smile.”
“Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.”
“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”
“Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.”
“Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.”
“Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
“I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?”
“We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.”
“I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.”
“There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things that we could use.”
“The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.”
- Mother Theresa 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger