Friday, January 22, 2016

Live Positive Way


SOMETIMES....

Sometimes I feel I want to go back in times
Not to change things, but to feel a couple of things twice

Sometimes I wish I was a baby for a while
Not to be walked in the pram but to see my mother's smile

Some times I wish I could go back to school
Not to become a child but to learn how to be cool

Sometimes I wish I could be back in college
Not to be a rebel but to understand what I study

Sometimes I wish I was a fresher at my work
Not to do less work but to recall the joy of the first pay cheque

Sometimes I wish I could marry again all over
Not to change the partner but to understand the ceremony better

Sometimes I wish my kids were younger
Not because they grew fast but to play with them a bit more

Sometimes I feel I still had some more time to live
Not to have a longer life but to know what I could give

Since the times that are gone can never come back, let's enjoy the moments as we live them from now on

No comments:

Powered By Blogger