Friday, August 12, 2016

Live Positive Way

Yesterday it was both interesting and funny to see myself and my hubby, the couple sharing everything in life sitting opposite in his cabin and I was there (with few of the parents of my daughter's class) to ponder my concerns about my daughter's school, teachers....and he being my daughter's school Principal hearing them on behalf of the school and protecting his staff...... It must be tough for him since he should justify his both roles as a father and as a Principal.  I always admire him for his way of managing things. Not even once he had seen affected by my questions and he is ready with some solution.  He has the capability of seeing things in an objective way.  I have never seen him disturbed by any mundane affairs in life. He can just stay detached from that situation, analyse it and go ahead with some positive solution.  He will never allow my daughter to take advantage of his position at school.  He has a very simple lifestyle and always grounded.  He did had gone through difficult times and done many sacrifices in his life to achieve this place. I was with him in such phases for the past decade and seen him growing.  Today I really felt so proud to see him heading a whole big school without even taking the credits of so much he has done in his life so far.  He takes life as it comes and have a broader perspective.  I feel I am double positive now being with him.  

No comments:

Powered By Blogger