Friday, November 3, 2017

Live Positive Way

With a deep sense of respect to you Siddharth, I started writing this review for your book. I must admit that I got really thrilled when I received your personal message asking me for my feedback about your book, when so many celebrities and great personalities are doing it for you. Thanks a lot for making me  a chosen one.

My heartfelt gratitude to your parents, who had helped you to become what you are today. Unlike some parents who look at their children only as a source of old age support and shift all responsibilities on their shoulders, the sacrifices that your parents have made with unconditional love gave me goosebumps. In spite of so many struggles and challenges they ensured that you get a quality life. My humble pranams to them. Of course, they are 'the proud parents' of our Siddharth - who inspired and continues to inspire so many people around.

Here, I would like to share some of my fond memories associated with you. I vividly remember asking my brother, Manikandan Sankaran (your colleague in ACES Doc-Check Team) about you. I was elated to know that you check more documents compared to other Doc-Checkers of your team. Once I came to your department to handover some urgent LC Documents for checking and that was the first time I saw you (not closely though). I was really amazed seeing you working on your desk keeping the papers spread, well organised and checking them so systematically. I immediately got so inspired seeing you and I am happy to be in touch with you through social media and got opportunity to share about you in my blog page on a few occasions.

Being a motivator, positive thoughts blogger, at times, I too feel the need of getting inspired. Your book provided a much needed motivation and I am inspired by the way you have grown from strength to strength. After reading your book I feel happy to know you even more personally now. Truly touched to know each and every individual in your life who had been your support. I salute you. I must say it shows your grateful attitude to include everyone in your book since once they grow, its a general tendency of the people to forget those who supported in their difficult times. To me--- as a special educator----your book has planted so many insights about Cerebral Palsy and what sort of challenges they face and how we can support them. As you have corrected said "society is still the same and I wish it changes"...., people have lost total awareness of respecting other individuals' space. I realise I have a greater responsibility to educate myself more in that front and reach out to others and create awareness. Your book has pushed me out of my comfort zone now and inspiring me to aspire to do greater things for the society as a whole.

I loved the way you have expressed your beautiful relationship with Dr. Kalam, who is an undoubted inspiration to all of us. You are 'Special' since you are his 'Dear Friend'. I strongly believe he continues to lead you as your guiding spirit.

Awesome to know you took those thrilling late night bike rides, that too at 90Kmph..... wish I could do that being a bike ride lover.

I appreciate your indomitable will, for, every challenge you faced, you came up with a solution. That's I guess Siddharth's spirit... Isn't it? People generally quit taking just one or two chances, but you don't quit that easily. 
I will keep reading your book again and again from now on and drive doses of inspiration whenever I need and going to keep a rack empty in my library to fill in with your future books. This is just a start. "Simply Being Sidds" is going to be the best seller soon and the next book will come out with a tag, "from the Bestseller Author - Siddharth Jayakumar's---".

As a contemporary employee of ABN AMRO ACES, it was so nostalgic for me to come across the names of other colleagues, to see their photographs, to read about them and to look at you through their lens. Thank you Siddharth & your co-author Ms. Umashree Raghunath for this wonderful ride. For me this book is already a Bestseller and I request you to keep writing more, speak more, inspire more and more....

Wishing you all success and requesting other fellow bloggers, followers, friends and relatives to grab this book and read it to get inspired more and blossom in life!

Feeling so happy sharing this post. Thank you everyone for reading this!
- Suganthi Sankaran

No comments:

Powered By Blogger