Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ten of my most favourite Positive Mental Attitude books...!

  • 'What to Say When you Talk To Yourself' by Shad Helmstetter
  • 'Who Moved My Cheese?' by Dr. Spencer Johnson
  • 'The Power of Positive Thinking' by Norman Vincent Peale
  • 'Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do' by Dr. Schuller
  • 'You Can Win' by Shiv Khera
  • 'Everything I Know At The Top I Learned At The Bottom' by Dexter Yager
  • 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill
  • 'Read and Grow Rich' by Burke Hedges
  • 'Magic of Thinking Big' by Dr.Schwartz
  • 'See You at the Top' by Zig Ziglar

1 comment:

WORDSmith said...

"What Makes The Great Great" by Dr Dennis Kimbro is one other book that you wouldn't want to miss in your wonderful list of books, Suganthi. I am not sure if you will find it on the shelf in the stores, but for sure available through amazon.com.

I am not sure if you have ready any books on "Neuro Linguistic Programming" (NLP). There are many introductory books on NLP (Simon O'Connor...etc.) and I guess your already strongly projected positive thinking would get re-inforced if you would like to have a bit of introduction to NLP and the way we think and behave and the control we possess in our thinking and behaviour. (I am an NLP trainer and just recently was in Chennai delivering my workshop "POWER OF BELIEF" for a few organizations there)

Keep thinking positive; keeping making others think positive.

Powered By Blogger