Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Live Positive Way

She inspires me to stay alive,
with her lovely smile.
She motivates me to stay strong,
with her gentle pat on my back
when I am down.

She uplifts my spirit to a new high,
when she reassures me that she is
there to support me.
She helps me cherish every moment
of my life, with her bright lovely eyes.
She, at times scolds me (sweetly),
and then pampers me,
when she role plays me.
She inspires me, motivates me,
lifts me up when she says,
“I’m there, your supporter,
your daughter ma,
stay the way you are ma,
do whatever you want to do,
never quit your work, never change,
be you, since I am there for you”.
The one and only, Ananya Parmesh, my darling daughter,
She Inspires Me. Every daughter inspire us so #SheInspiresUs
Dedicated to all the daughters of India
Suganthi Sankaran
Thanks for this opportunity our PM Narendra Modi ji 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger